Greenfield, IN 46140 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SHIFT: 1ST, Monday – Friday (7am – 4pm)
We are looking for a reliable Yardman for a full-time job opportunity in Greenfield, IN. In this position you will handle loading, and unloading products, and executing standard receiving and shipping processes safely and efficiently. Prior experience operating Sit-Down, Hi-Lo, Reach Truck, or Cherry Picker forklifts, or heavy equipment is preferred but not necessary.
- Take care of the outside materials and equipment handling needs in a safe manner.
- Complete tasks within predefined parameters according to job needs.
- Keep yard organized and cleaned.
- Work with outbound and inbound truck freight loading and unloading.
- Follow all company safety and operation procedures and policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Warehouse/manufacturing experience operating Sit-Down, Hi-LO, and Reach Truck forklifts, or heavy equipment is preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to work outside in the yard in various weather conditions.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Consistent work history.
- Attention to details.
- Physical ability to lift heavy weights.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.