Richmond, VA 23237 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $18/hr. - $21/hr.
SHIFT: 2nd, (3pm – 11pm)
We are looking for a Wire Puller/Cutter for a full-time job opportunity in Richmond, VA. You will be working in a fast-paced warehouse environment where every day is different. Primary duties will involve measuring wire, cutting wire, and ensuring the accuracy of cuts, bundle wires appropriately for job orders. Other duties may include unloading and loading materials, moving waste or materials to the proper locations, and verifying all the equipment is working properly.
- Identify, measure, and cut the correct wire for customers.
- Fill product orders ensuring accuracy of measurement and wire product selection.
- Operate a forklift as needed.
- Maintain working area with good housekeeping.
- Assist with other warehouse duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Willingness to learn how to cut wires and perform industry specific tasks.
- Ability to squat, kneel, bend, and twist.
- Ability to work on concrete floors for entire shift.
- Ability to climb ladders to pull materials.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to operate a forklift, preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow instructions verbally and written.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.