Salt Lake City, UT 84104 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $19 - $25 Hourly
SHIFT: 1st Shift Monday - Friday (7am -3:30 pm)
We are looking for Welders to join our team in Salt Lake, UT. You must have TIG/MIG experience and be able to cut and join metals with precision from technical drawings and verbal instruction. The ideal candidate will be able to work solo or as part of a team. A weld test will be given to determine level of experience.
- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting project.
- Sourcing the materials to be used in the project.
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
- Welding materials using the correct materials to join the metals together.
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls within the tolerances marked on the blueprints.
- Good housekeeping and maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Comply with all company safety and operating procedures and policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- MIG/TIG welding experience required.
- Ability to work on various materials.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, weld symbols handbooks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in ABSI safety standards for welders and cutters
- Ability to lift heavy weights.
- Ability to stand, reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, crawl for long periods throughout your shift.
- Always maintain a clean and safe work area
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.