Polkton, NC 28135 US
- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting project
- Sourcing the materials to be used in the project.
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
- Welding/fabricate materials using the correct materials to job the metals together.
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls with the tolerances marked on the blueprints.
- Adhere to all company safety and operational policies and procedures.
- Wear proper PPE always.
- Keep tools, machines, and work area clean.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of prior welding experience.
- Ability to pass a weld test.
- Knowledgeable with safety, operation, and daily maintenance of the equipment.
- Ability to use inspection equipment and perform part inspection during production.
- Knowledgeable with basic hand tools.
- Read and interpret blueprints, measuring tools, and weld symbols.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbal and written.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50Lbs.
- Physical ability to work 8+ hours/day standing, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, lifting.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.