Welder / Fabricator
Indianapolis, IN 46226 US
- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting project
- Sourcing the materials to be used in the project
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
- Welding/fabricate materials using the correct materials to job the metals together
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls with the tolerances marked on the blueprints
- Understand, follow, and comply with all company safety and operating policies and procedures
- Wear proper PPE always
- Keep tools, machines, and work area clean
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of previous MIG/TIG welding fabricating experience.
- Ability to pass a weld test
- Knowledgeable with safety, operation, and daily maintenance of the equipment.
- Knowledgeable with basic hand tools.
- Read and interpret blueprints, measuring tools, and weld symbols.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbal and written
- Physical ability to lift up to 50Lbs.
- Ability to use inspection equipment and perform part inspection during production.
- Understand, follow, and comply with all company safety operating policies and procedures
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program