Indianapolis, IN 46278 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $17/hr. - $22.50/hr. (Depending on position and level of experience)
SHIFT: Days, Monday - Friday
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree).
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience.
- MATERIAL HANDLER
- Forklift (stand up, reach truck, order picker)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Basic computer skills and/or familiarity with VSM.
- RECEIVING COODINATOR
- Experience operating warehouse material handling equipment. Certification preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year clerical experience or warehousing experience.
- Basic computer skills and ability to navigate through defined computer screens.
- Prior experience organizing and analyzing, and minimum of Level 2 math skills (four basic arithmetic functions in all units of measurement, decimals, ratios, rates, percentages). Can draw and interpret bars, lines, or pie charts.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a clerical role. associate degree or certification in Office Administration or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of office procedure and equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multitasks.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- RETURN GOODS ADMINISTRATOR
- Minimum one (1) - three (3) years of experience handling customer returns, inventory control, and warehouse procedures.
- Ability to read blueprints and have working knowledge of inspection tools.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and AS400 systems.
- Excellent computer, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Forklift Truck license preferred.
- INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST
- Minimum of two (2) - three (3) years of inventory control/warehousing.
- Must possess effective communication skills at all levels of the Distribution organization.
- Familiar with Netregulus software.
- INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION SPECIALIST
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of international shipping experience.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Free Trade Agreements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience working in Oracle, SAP, or other supply chain software preferred.
- Domestic shipping experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drives NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.