Wadsworth, OH 44281 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SHIFT: Days, Mon-Fri (8am-4pm)
We are looking for Warehouse Workers for a full-time job opportunity in Wadsworth, OH. In this position you will perform various tasks including loading, and unloading, preparing shipping labels, stacking pallets, inputting shipping data into the computer and RF system, and operating small power tools. This position requires a solid work history and prior warehouse/manufacturing experience in warehouse material handling and forklift operations (Sit-Down, HI-LO, Reach Truck, Cherry Picker).
- Operate forklift (Sit-Down, HI-Lo, Reach Truck, Cherry Picker).
- Loading/Unloading trailers.
- Prepare shipping labels.
- Stack pallets.
- Use small power tools to cut wire.
- Enter all incoming orders into the computer and RF systems.
- Perform general quality checks.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all incoming and outbound orders.
- Ensure warehouse and shipping areas are clean and organized.
- Adhere to all company safety and operation procedures and policies.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Solid work history.
- Prior experience in warehouse setting using power equipment a plus.
- Previous forklift operating experience (Sit- Down, HI-LO, Reach Truck, Cherry Picker) required. Certifications a plus.
- Familiar with the use of light power tools.
- Employees must provide and wear their own steel-toed boots - any other necessary PPE. (Personal Protective Equipment) will be provided by the employer.
- Ability to effectively lift 50 lbs. continuously throughout the shift.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is and what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.