Warehouse Team Lead
Orlando, IN 32809 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $19/hr. - $21/hr.
SHIFT: Days, Monday – Friday (7:30am – 4:30pm)
We are looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to oversee the day-to-day activities of team members to ensure operations run seamlessly. In addition to general warehouse experience, the ideal candidate for this position will have some construction background to assist with light modifications on products in the warehouse.
GENERAL WAREHOUSE DUTIES:
- Unload inbound trucks.
- Inbound/Outbound QC inspections.
- Pick, Pack, Ship
- Print FedEx Shipping Labels.
- Stage material for installers.
- Assists install team with loading.
- Inventory inspections.
- Inventory checks.
- Fabricate and prep swing door operators (training provided).
- Glazing Impact Packages (training to be provided)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior working experience in a warehouse/manufacturing setting.
- General construction experience.
- Ability to read tape measure and power tools.
- Team player and effective collaborator.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to bend, lift 50lbs.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.