Indianapolis, IN 46250 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $20/hr. - $23/hr. (DOE)
SHIFT: Days, Monday – Friday (7:30am – 4:30pm)
We are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to oversee the day-to-day activities of team members to ensure operations run seamlessly. In addition to general warehouse experience, the ideal candidate for this position will have some construction background to assist with light modifications to products in the warehouse.
GENERAL WAREHOUSE DUTIES:
- Unload inbound trucks.
- Inbound/Outbound QC inspections.
- Pick, Pack, Ship
- Print FedEx Shipping Labels.
- Stage material for installers.
- Assist install team with loading.
- Inventory inspections.
- Inventory checks.
- Fabricate and prep swing door operators (training provided)
- Glazing Impact Packages (training to be provided)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior working experience in a warehouse/manufacturing setting.
- General construction experience.
- Ability to read tape measure and power tools.
- Team player and effective collaborator.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to bend, lift 50lbs.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K