Fort Wayne, IN 46808 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Loading/Unloading deliveries and shipments.
- Works closely with administrative teams and technicians to ensure that all necessary stock transfers needed from the technicians are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Ensures that all transactions (receipts, transfers, shipments) are performed accurately and timely.
- Runs weekly reports on parts usage by tech/van and replenishes weekly.
- Conducts a monthly safety walk of the warehouse.
- Works closely with dispatchers to ensure that jobs are aligned with actual availability of parts.
- Performs inventory counts and reconciliations.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse.
- Operate an electric forklift safely and effectively always.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior working experience in a warehouse/manufacturing setting.
- Proven working knowledge of inventory management.
- Team player and effective collaborator.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must have prior electric forklift operation experience.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for extended periods, lift and carry 40+ lbs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- Working knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K