Lousiville, KY 40258 US
RATE OF PAY: $16 - $18 Hourly
SHIFT: 1st, 2nd
The Warehouse Associate will handle reading incoming orders and selecting the correct items from the warehouse shelves before packaging and staging them for delivery. Prior warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Order Picking, retrieve order according to quantity, size etc., ensuring accuracy
- Packing, building pallets with orders and positioning them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Adhere to all company safety and operational procedures and policies
- Other duties assigned
- Prior warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours daily standing, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Dependable and punctual.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to lift to 60lbs.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program