Linden, IN 47955 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SHIFT: M-F (7am-3:30pm)
We are looking for Warehouse Associates for a job opportunity in Linden, IN. In this position you will perform various task including picking inbound customer orders, preparing orders for shipment, pack, sorting and stocking, operating warehouse material moving equipment efficiently and safely. Prior forklift operation experience a plus. Consistent work history required.
- Order picking
- Move materials safely and efficiently within the warehouse with pallet jack (electric/manual), forklifts (stand up, reach truck, order picker), hand trucks.
- Adhere to all company safety and operational procedures and policies.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Prior warehouse/manufacturing experience.
- Forklift experience (stand up, reach truck, order picker) a plus.
- Steel toe boots (other PPE provided).
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to work extended hours standing.
- Ability to repeatedly lift to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills and or familiarity with VSM
- Time management skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Willingness to give and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Medical, Dental, Vison
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.