Colorado Springs, CO 80829 US
- 2+ year Superintendent experience.
- Ground-up or remodel project experience
- Multifamily, big box, student housing, senior living, commercial, retail, light industrial, hospitality, federal, education, or assisted living facility project experience.
- Looking for “A” players with stable work history.
- Must have experience with a developer-builder or general contractor.
- Attend the post award review meeting to receive project information and details for preplanning prior to construction
- Participate with the project manager in preparing a schedule of construction activities and their sequence, the organization structure, staff selection, and the manpower and construction equipment requirements of the project
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer in their duties including prompt shipment of materials and permanent equipment, in obtaining approvals of shop drawings and material samples
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors to permit them to perform their work effectively and to integrate it with project schedules and progress
- Inform all supervisors and subcontractors promptly of any construction schedule changes
- Assist in the preparation of all job progress and cost reports to accurately reflect actual costs
- Review and approve all requisitions, field purchase orders, invoices, and other significant reports and documents
- Cooperate with the owner and his representatives, keeping them informed of construction progress
- Cooperate with architects or owner representatives on an amicable basis, but in the long term interest of the company
- Hold jobsite meetings with project manager and the regional manager
- Report regularly to the project manager to keep them constantly informed on job progress, plans, and problems that could significantly affect costs or schedules
- Maintain a daily diary to permanently record all significant project facts, events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts, commitments, agreements and approvals
- Direct adherence to the company's safety program in all phases and areas of the project
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are important components of our culture and hiring practices. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities.