Training & Development Specialist
Indianapolis, IN 46256 US
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
COMP: $65k - $85k
NCW is looking for a Training and Development Specialist with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for a direct hire position in Indianapolis. In this role you will improve the effectiveness of our client's organization and the teams within them by designing, implementing, and managing all aspects of the organization's learning and development programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of adult learning methods, instructional program design, and delivery of training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and KEY REPOSNIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with leadership to identify gaps in training and develop effective training programs.
- Creation and implementation of comprehensive learning programs to align with corporate goals and objectives.
- Develop comprehensive learning materials that are interactive, and instructor led.
- Help facilitate training sessions with both new as well as existing employees at every level of the organization.
- Analyze the effectiveness of training programs and focus on making necessary improvements based on feedback.
- Manage the learning management system and ensure content is up to date and accessible.
- Utilize outside vendors and consultants for any specialized training.
- Work collectively with Human Resources during the onboarding process and delivering new hire orientations.
- Coach and mentor subject matter experts and trainers to enhance their facilitation and instructional design skills.
- Build upon current onboarding practices and create an overarching strategy to improve hiring.
- Work with ownership on legal policy.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of learning and development experience with a background in instructional deign and training delivery.
- Knowledgeable in adult learning methodology.
- Must possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in the facility services industry (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Safety, etc.).
- Must be willing to travel 25% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design, education, human resources, or related field.
- Comprehensive medical plan options, including dental and vision.
- 401K plan with company match.
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, and paid parental leave.
- Education & Certification reimbursement program.
- Management opportunities.
- Opportunities for community service and charity involvement.
- Work at a mission-driven company, focused on people.
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.