Indianapolis, IN 46241 US
RATE OF PAY: $18-$20 Hourly (DOE)
SHIFT: Mon-Fri (8am-4:30pm)
- Diagnose issues in semi-trucks and tractor-trailers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on trailers.
- Test equipment and systems for performance
- Perform repairs to brakes and electrical systems.
- Replace parts.
- Document repairs
- Adhere to all company safety and operational procedures and policies.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Welding or fabrication experience
- Completion of a certificate program or technical training in mechanics and truck repair
- Knowledge of air brakes, hydraulics, electrical, and ABS brake systems preferred.
- Experience with various hand tools
- Valid driver's license
- Physical strength and stamina
- Willingness to give and able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
- Referral Program
“NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you are on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it is going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.”