Pendleton, IN 46064 US
- Set up welding equipment and tools.
- Review blueprints for specifications
- Weld, cut, and grind aluminum of different widths.
- Finish and inspect products for quality.
- Adhere to all company safety and operational policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completions of welding training preferred.
- TIG Certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Must pass a weld test.
- Previous experience working hands-on in a manufacturing/production or machine shop environment.
- Versed with the use of measuring components with accuracy.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Communication skills; verbal and written.
- Time management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work 8+ hours standing, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.