Pendleton, IN 46064 US
The TIG Welder must be able to set up welding machines and equipment, read and interpret blueprints to understand the product's specifications, weld, cut, grind, and finish the product, and inspect your work for accuracy and quality. All candidates must be able to pass a hands-on weld test.
- Set up welding equipment and tools.
- Review blueprints for specifications.
- Weld, cut, and grind aluminum of different widths.
- Finish and inspect products for quality.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Completions of welding training preferred.
- TIG Certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience TIG welding (Aluminum a plus).
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing/production or machine shop setting.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints with accuracy.
- Versed with using measuring components with accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work 8+hours a day standing, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.