Sr. Director of Retail Sales
Indianapolis, IN 46250 US
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
COMP: $140K - $180K Annually
We are looking for a Sr. Director of Sales for a direct hire position in Indianaoplis. In this position you will focus your efforts on building key relationships with large retail customers and driving revenue growth with key customer groups. This individual will need to have prior knowledge and experience working with large, big box retail chains and understand retail margin requirements and cost to serve models.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive growth and expand the brand with key large retail chains.
- Responsible for product placement and revenue goals with targeted customer groups.
- Work closely with marketing and product development to create product promotions with retailers.
- Manage the Account Manager as well as outside representative teams.
- Work closely with the team to identify areas to increase sales, target profitability improvements, and maintain and exceed KPI metrics.
- Ability to effectively build on existing partnerships and solidify new customer relationships.
- Must continually adapt sales strategies to meet current sales trends, market changes, and corporate goals.
- Ability to travel up to 40%-50% of the time.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in high performing sales.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in a B2B capacity.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Must possess a strong knowledge of the retail sector as well as have some existing relationships with retailers for a fast start.
- Understand how to drive increased sales through planogram management.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and customers.
- Medical, dental vision.
- Paid time off, paid Holidays
- Life insurance, short-term disability, accident insurance
- Retirement & 401K (matching)
- Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Military Service Leave
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.