Sales Team Leader
Dallas, TX 75252 US
- Lead with effective communication and engagement. Ensure the team understands the “why” behind decisions and expectations. Communicate with the team as a group and individually on a regular basis to ensure clarity with organizational goals and their role in the sales team.
- Lead with a collaborative approach to team selling. Encourage the team to ask for help and lead by example to accelerate sales growth through team selling.
- Identify individual development goals with sales engineers and monitor performance to identify coaching opportunities.
- Assist sales engineers with meetings at the C-level to understand customers’ business model and opportunities to become trusted partners to improve their business with our technology.
- Lead topics across the sales leadership team as a Subject Matter Expert when possible.
- Support the Regional Sales Director with initiatives and projects within the sales region.
- Five plus years of proven sales success working directly with customers in the industrial automation market.
- Some experience mentoring, training, coaching or leading salespeople.
- Success winning large projects at manufacturing plants and industrial machine builders.
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel 30% of time within region and nationally at times.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or related discipline.