Return Goods Administrator
Indianapolis, IN 46278 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $20/hr. - $22.50/hr. (DOE)
SHIFT: Monday – Friday (8am – 4:30pm)
The Return Goods Administrator will handle processing and inspecting all customer return goods for credit and technician excess inventory returns. You will perform various tasks including inspection of all parts to the latest blueprints using the required inspection tools to ensure the parts are within the required tolerances and entering customer credits into the Oracle database. Some material handling requirements are needed.
- Administer the return goods program for service parts that are returned to the Distribution Center. This includes but is not limited to verifying quantities of shipments received to ensure conformity to quantities listed or shipping documents, examine returned parts from customers, inspect to determine if used, damages, or acceptable, enter Return Material Authorization (RMA) into AS400/Oracle database, match customer part number, verify quantity and part number, credit customer account in Oracle database if part is acceptable and transfer items to locations within the Distribution Center.
- Read and interpret bills of material, blueprints and other work instruction documents to inspect all incoming parts. Work with the Quality Control Department to verify drawings and revisions.
- Research and verify issued RMAs with the Customer Service, Quality Control, Service Engineering, and Purchasing departments to effectively disposition customer and technician parts return.
- Relieve technician inventory by making the proper transactions in the Oracle MRB accounts for processing to distribution inventory or to scrap.
- Prepare parts for transferring to distribution inventory warehousing, this includes packaging and labeling with part identification and put away. Transfer of inventory within the Distribution Center (Sub Inventory) using the Oracle database.
- Unload trucks using pallet hacks, stand up forklifts, etc.
- Shipping responsibilities include picking, packing orders and using the Clippership system for customer shipments.
- Receiving responsibilities include unloading trucks, receiving materials using the AS400 and Oracle systems, labeling items and stocking materials.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years of experience handling customer returns, inventory control, and warehouse procedures.
- Ability to read blueprints and have working knowledge of inspection tools.
- Working knowledge or Oracle and AS400 systems.
- Excellent computer, writing, and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Forklift Truck license preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.