Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager with a leader in the design and manufacture of machine safeguarding products and systems is currently looking to fill a role in Technical Sales. The successful candidates will work to strengthen our presence with our distribution channel and growing account base of OEM and large end-user customers. We are seeking individuals who are interested in working in a team environment and aspire to grow our business on a national scale at a management level.
Desired Skills & Experience Minimum qualifications include the following:
- 2-5 years of experience in industrial automation sales
- A background in programmable logic controllers, PLC’s
- A confident self-starter
- Holds a degree in Electrical Engineering/Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Willingness to travel
Other qualifications considered an asset include:
- A background in Machine Safety
- Ability to speak additional languages other than English
- Experience with SAP
- Some experience with the use of CRM tools
We are looking for a candidate to work from a home office in the region.
Company Description Our client is a safety industry leader with 75 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of machine safety products, industrial switches, position sensors, and control accessories for a wide variety of applications focusing on ways to protect machinery operators and maintenance personnel from recognized hazards in compliance with current local and international standards, without compromising productivity.