Receiving Material Handler - 1st Shift
Indianapolis, IN 46278 US
- Unloads trucks and delivers inventory to stock.
- Enter inventory into ORACLE system through receiving transaction.
- Prepares transaction for sales order and gathers necessary inventory for shipment. Submits transaction into ORACLE system.
- Picks material for work orders, according to printed picklists. Performs ORACLE transaction to issue any material adjustments.
- Stocks completed sub-assemblies and accepted purchase parts.
- Pack any material shipped from the Distribution Center and complete authority log using appropriate procedures.
- Maintains inventory accuracy by performing cycle counts.
- Assist Team Leader or Supervisor in researching discrepancies in inventory data.
- Ensures material movement is shipped, received, and stored according to Company and Federal standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of shipping & receiving or warehouse experience.
- Forklift truck certification.
- Basic computer skills.
- Physical ability to lift heavy weights.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time standing, crouching, bending, lifting, pushing, or pulling.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbal and written.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drives NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.