Promotion and Advertising Products Sales Manager
Indianapolis, IN 46250 US
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
COMP: $85K - $100K (plus commission)
We are searching for a Promotion and Advertising Products Sales Manager for a direct hire position in Indianapolis. In this role you will have responsibilities in growing business within active accounts as well as creating and pursuing new account opportunities with a focus on growing company sales of products in the Promotion and Advertising category. This position will work directly with ASI members, PPAI members, and Brand Owners. This is a remote/work from home with travel required to trade shows, customers, and company headquarters.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Serve as the primary relationship contact with the client.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accomplish company goals.
- Deliver sales presentations to new and key clients.
- Provide ideas and navigate alternatives with clients.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements and margins.
- Prepares sales tools, manuals, and technical publications.
- Prepares monthly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of our competition.
- Study the markets, staying abreast of new accounts and new product opportunities.
- Responsible for increasing account profitability over prior year's results.
- Attend and/or host trade shows.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant position with a proven track record working with ASI members, PPAI members, and Brand Owners.
- Sales background in acrylic displays & signage, custom POP displays, and printing is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multitasking environment while meeting deadlines.
- Strong relationship building skills along with strength in negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High knowledge level of company’s current and proposed products.
- Must have the ability to generate new sales with new clients.
- Must have contacts in the industry with the ability to bring sales with him/her.
- Knowledgeable of industry trends.
- High levels of self-discipline to maintain a steady workflow when working remotely.
- Light travel is required to meet with clients or attend trade shows when necessary.