Cincinnati, OH US
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in architecture, engineering, construction science, or other related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in managing all phases of construction of multi-family or light industrial projects.
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and verbally.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and MS project. Competency in Procore and Textura plus
- Strong organization, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts, manage personnel, meet deadlines and goals, and maintain confidentiality