Indianapolis, IN 46268 US
TYPE OF JOB: Full-time
COMP RANGE: $60,000 -$80,000
- Acting as liaison with Architects, Subcontractors, Consultants, Suppliers, Inspectors and Owner's Representatives in resolving issues related to plans and specifications.
- Overseeing and making decisions related to contract drawings and subcontract information. Ensuring that all drawings and specifications properly relate to the estimate.
- Managing the project budget.
- Negotiating Change Orders. Managing information on changes in the Work; obtaining and checking estimates for the changes from subcontractor; obtaining approval of the Architect and Owner
- Preparing final records for the project such as Requests for Information (RFI's), close-out records, warranties, as-builts, Operations and Maintenance manuals (O&Ms), attic stock, and spare parts, and evaluating information to insure compliance with contract documents.
- Developing reports such as General Conditions Items, labor, safety, Change Order logs and Quality Control.
- Scheduling and managing subcontractor trade coordination meetings, preconstruction meetings and submittal review meetings.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of five (2) years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite. Utilizes leading-edge technologies such as Building Information Modeling (BIM) and LEAN.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.