Brighton, MI 48116 US
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Project experience in multi-family, commercial, K12, or industrial is a plus, though not a requirement.
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite of programs. Must have advanced presentation skills.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work, and project schedule.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.