Project Closeout Specialist - Streetsboro, OH
Streetsboro, OH 44241 US
Responsibilities of the Construction Closeout Specialist:
• Ability to phase the closeout process of a project over a period of time rather than being a single event.
• Coordinating, attending and documenting (videos, notes, pictures) all training activities
• Coordinating and posting a link to a close out web page for each client that has video of our internally produced, or vendor supplied, quick links to refreshers.
• Coordinating the complete close out package of ALL systems, OM’s, warranties, affidavits.
• Delivering and walking the client through the documentation
• Coordinating and making sure that clients have received maintenance quotes for all HVAC, roofing, PEMB systems
• Regular call backs (bi monthly for 3 months) to check on customer training/ease of use, system operation follow up.
• Being the clearing house for all warranty income calls, then coordinating all follow up service calls, tracking completion, sorting out warranty costs, contractor responsible with collaboration with the PM and super as needed.
• Creating and maintaining the library of training aids.
• Convene a lesson learned session to promote the success of future projects.
• Confirming the project has addressed the terms and conditions of the contracts
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are important components of our culture and hiring practices. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities.