Austin, TX 78704 US
Our client is looking for an organized, innovative, collaborative and forward-thinking Senior Project Architect to join our team!
They use a unique integrated delivery process that involves architecture, engineering, construction, development, real estate management and capital markets. Their integrated process requires an individual to be able to work in a proactive and positive manner in tandem with local teams and cross regionally within a national design practice.
Some things you can expect to do:
- Work in tandem with Client, Design Project Manager, Designers, Development, Construction and Consultants to develop documentation for coordination and construction
- Lead team to solve problems and apply basic principles of design
- Lead design documentation efforts throughout the design and construction phases of multiple projects
- Attend project interviews and participate in business development
- Direct, supervise, and mentor staff
- Lead team of Architects and Designers through the design process of complex, large projects
- Lead design team efforts for a complete set of construction documents and construction phases to meet project goals, milestones, and schedule
- Lead design meetings, consultant meetings, and project team meetings
- Lead and coordinate project design schedules
- Provide guidance on unusual or complex technical issues
- Lead code reviews and regulatory approval process
To be successful in this role, you must have a Professional Architecture degree; Bachelor or Master of Architecture. You must be a licensed Architect with relevant work experience and a strong knowledge of Revit, building codes, documentation and constructability. The ideal candidate will be able to problem solve and design both as part of a collaborative team and perform work independently. Candidates with approximately 12 years of experience are most likely to be successful, however those with unique career experience or display clear potential for the role will be considered.
You will really stand out if you have:
- Experience working in Bluebeam
- LEED AP and/or WELL AP certification