Nampa, ID 83687 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAY RATE: $19/hr. - $19.50/hr.
SHIFT: 1st, Monday – Friday (6am-2:30pm), or 2nd Monday –Friday (3pm – 11;30pm)
We are looking for PRODUCTION WORKERS to join our team. As a production worker you will be performing various tasks including operating and maintaining production equipment/machinery, assembling raw materials required for production, inspecting finished products for quality control, packaging finished products for shipment, and material handling.
- Start assembly and production machinery at beginning of shift.
- Operate and maintain production equipment/machinery.
- Assemble raw materials needed for production.
- Monitor equipment to ensure that products are being assembled correctly.
- Reports problems with production equipment and machinery to Supervisor.
- Inspect finished product for quality control.
- Package finished product for shipment.
- Material Handling.
- Ensures that all production deadlines are met.
- Adheres to all company safety and operation procedures and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Prior Assembly a plus.
- Prior machine/CNC machining experience a plus.
- Power Coating experience a plus.
- Forklift operation experience a plus.
- Ability to lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- Physical ability to work 8+ hours/day standing, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, lifting.
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Familiar with hand tools.
- Basic math skills.