Vincennes, IN 47591 US
The foreman’s role is to oversee overall execution of activities in support of ongoing well maintenance and production. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, safety focused, quality centric employee with a strong work ethic and a persevering, get-it-done nature.
· Monitoring lease production.
· Identifying lost production by diagnosing individual well performance.
· Providing oversight of vendors, contractors, and work tickets.
· Supervision of well work including rigs, wireline, cementing, acid and plugging crews.
· Communicating lease and well problems and developing remedies.
· Implementing solutions to address well and battery problems.
· Implementing regular well testing.
· Ensuring safe and environmentally responsible operations by monitoring and responding to tank battery alarms.
· Reviewing and executing engineered projects in the field.
· Working hours begin upon arrival to the leases; expected hours from 7:00am until 4:00pm.
· Working with engineering personnel and management to develop targets and actively monitor actual production to aggressively undertake corrective actions as warranted to ensure consistent production twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
· Working with the team of field personnel to provide strategic, technical, and operational perspective to the team.
Reports to: Operations Manager
· Minimum 3 years' experience as an oil and gas production foreman or assistant foreman required
· Oil and gas experience MANDATORY
Skills and Competencies:
Represent company in a positive, professional manner at all times and in all interactions
Strong problem-solving skills
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Well-organized, with an ability to prioritize activities and employ effective time management principles
Ability to make sound, reasoned judgements and decisions under pressure
High level of initiative, self-discipline, and dependability
Ability to give direction, adapt to change and assume responsibility for outcomes
Competency with Microsoft Office – most importantly Excel, Word, and Outlook
Must have the right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship
Successful candidate must be willing to complete a background check and drug screen