Preconstruction Manager - Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona 85001 US
We are looking for an experienced Peconstruction Manager who is responsible for developing the construction plan, organizing delivery of all project components, coordinating subcontractors, and executing the contract with the client. Our Preconstruction Managers are creative, driven, and dedicated to our clients and partners, ensuring a quality project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of construction experience. Commercial, industrial, multi-family, hospitality project experience preferred
- Possess an OSHA 30 certification.
- Proficient in Suretrak or MS Project scheduling software.
- Working knowledge of BIM processes, software and tools.
- Strong communication skills.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are important components of our culture and hiring practices. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities.