Parts Cleaner - 2nd Shift
Indianapolis, IN 46226 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $18/hr. - $23/hr. (DOE)
SHIFT: 2nd, M-F (3pm-11:30pm)
The Parts Cleaner performs routine production duties using small machinery and hand tools including wash tank, blasters, polishers, and grinders. The purpose of this position is to grind, sand, clean, or polish objects/parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing. In addition, the operator may perform his/her own machine setups, material handling, and minor general maintenance.
- Operate small machines such as blasters, grinders, ovens, shears, presses, and electric/pneumatic devices.
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects/parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing.
- Cleaning fabricated metal and parts.
- Operate machines within the safety guidelines established by the original manufacturer and the company and use all machine guards and personnel protective equipment (PPE) provided.
- Detect and report defective and/or unusable materials, tooling, or product to production supervisor.
- Complete necessary documentation as assigned in the work instructions.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition.
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree).
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience.
- Previous parts cleaning experience preferred.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Frequently lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Ability to stand 8+ hours daily.
- Communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.