Outside Sales - New Hampshire
Manchester, NH 03101 US
- Proven experience in retaining customers and developing new business, building repeat sales and managing a territory.
- Technical presentations, product demonstrations, workshops, and lunch & learns.
- Be strategic, organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory.
- Maintain sales records, pipeline reporting, and generate relevant sales and market reports on a quarterly, annual, and as needed basis.
- Responsible for helping set sales target goals and marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable in areas such as Steam Specialties, HVAC Air Handlers, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Pumps & Hot Water Heaters, Instrumentation and Controls.
- Proven Outside Sales within the industrial marketplace preferred.
- Self-motivated & aggressive in sales tactics and strategies; desire to close sales!
- Technical/flow control industry knowledge preferred.
- Computer proficiency including MS office,
- SAP/ERP/P-21 a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Base salary and uncapped commission incentives, expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities