NCW https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63100/logos/ncw-logo-social-media.png https://www.teamncw.com https://www.teamncw.com true
Outside Sales - New Hampshire (RL Stone)
Baldwinsville, NY 13027 US
Posted: 05/12/2023 2023-05-12 2023-07-01 Industry: Sales Professionals Job Number: MS92728119
Outside Sales Representative
Boston, MA, US, 02101
We are a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
As an Outside Sales Representative you will be selling products (Steam Specialties, HVAC Air Handlers, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Pumps & Hot Water Heaters, Instrumentation and Controls) in an assigned area. Acting as a consultative business partner to customers to determine their current and future needs, you will be a problem solver, trusted advisor and technical expert in the application of our products. You will evolve into being relied on as more than a point of contact, in understanding the customer’s business drivers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience in retaining customers and developing new business, building repeat sales and managing a territory.
- Technical presentations, product demonstrations, workshops, and lunch & learns.
- Be strategic, organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory.
- Maintain sales records, pipeline reporting, and generate relevant sales and market reports on a quarterly, annual, and as needed basis.
- Responsible for helping set sales target goals and marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable in areas such as Steam Specialties, HVAC Air Handlers, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Pumps & Hot Water Heaters, Instrumentation and Controls.
- Proven Outside Sales within the industrial marketplace preferred.
- Self-motivated & aggressive in sales tactics and strategies; desire to close sales!
- Technical/flow control industry knowledge preferred.
- Computer proficiency including MS office,
- SAP/ERP/P-21 a plus!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
When you join the team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and uncapped commission incentives, expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities