Valparaiso, IN 46383 US
- Office Administration: Manage day-to-day office operations, including answering phones, handling correspondence, filing, and ordering office supplies. This includes maintaining office hours from 8:30am to 5:00pm every business day (flexible 1/2 hour lunch).
- Team Support: Provide administrative support to the team, assist with scheduling, meetings, travel management and document preparation.
- Sales Support: Enter and manage customer information and activities in the CRM system and generate quotes on direction of sales team. Overlook domestic and international shipping / receiving.
- Facility Management: Organize and manage office services (water, electric, gas, cleaning, etc.).
- Inventory Management: Manage equipment, inventory, order processing and repair processing.
- Events and Meetings: Plan and coordinate office events, meetings, and conferences.
- Financial Administration: Handle basic financial tasks, such as expense tracking and invoice processing.
- Proven experience in an office management or administrative role.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Peachtree accounting
software (or QuickBooks).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Varied work in an agile team
- High level of personal responsibility and independence
- Short decision-making processes and a cooperative approach
- Committed and competent colleagues
- International working environment