Chicago, IL 60633 US
This company is a leading North American supplier of propulsion-agnostic, structural automotive components and assemblies. Our 100% vertical integration capabilities allow us to offer our customers end-to-end engineering, manufacturing, and in-house logistics.
This company is recognized by our customers as one of the top suppliers in our industry.
Reasons you will love working here:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) benefits
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Vacation time on day one
- Growth Opportunities with tuition reimbursement programs, opportunities for promotions, paid apprenticeships, and much more
- Perform preventative maintenance as required in production lines including presses.
- Troubleshoot Fanuc robot downtime issues using PC/PLC ladder logic
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems in production lines.
- Complete electrical repairs as assigned.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical control circuits in production lines including Presses.
- Associate's Degree in a related field or equivalent industrial maintenance experience.
- Must have experience in the repair and maintenance of electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, forklifts, and industrial maintenance of vehicles.
- Experience with AC motors, Allen-Bradley PLC, and HMI’s a plus.
- Ability to manipulate Fanuc and modify robots.