Maintenance Technician II or III
North Charleston, SC 29418 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $30+ Hourly (DOE)
SHIFT: Days (5am-1pm)
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician II or III to join our team in North Charleston. In this role you will perform various tasks including basic and routine facility maintenance, construction, repairs, preventative maintenance to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management systems.
- Assist with miscellaneous facility projects, including painting, drywall, carpentry, installation of fixtures, and moving furniture and materials within the facility.
- Install, inspections and repairs, and perform preventive maintenance to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Safety, and waste management systems.
- Adhere to all company operational and safety procedures and policies.
- Other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education and/or technical trade certificate a plus.
- 4+ years of related work experience.
- Mechanical/Electrical experience.
- Prior electrical experience (3-phase, 120V up to 480V) working in an industrial setting (no license needed)
- PLC (Programable Logistic Controllers) test equipment experience including troubleshooting, repairs, PMs, and other world-class maintenance measures
- Ability to read and understand schematics, hydraulics, and pneumatic diagrams, complex drawings and electrical specifications
- Knowledge of simple mechanics and machining methods
- Experience replacing and repairing parts; rebuilding equipment; and aligning gears, shafts, pulleys, and belts.
- Physical ability to lift 50lbs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.