Maintenance Technician - Night Shift
Laurinburg, NC 28353 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $20-$28 Hourly (DOE)
SHIFT: Nights, (5:30pm-5:30am)
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team in Laurinburg. In this position you will perform troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair maintenance types of manufacturing machinery and tractor/trailers. Candidate must be mechanically and electronically inclined.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on various types of manufacturing equipment and tractor/trailers.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and repair.
- Ensure equipment meets or exceeds DOT and OSHA Regulations
- Respond to emergency breakdowns.
- Maintain complete and correct maintenance documentation.
- Adhere to all company safety and operating procedures and policies.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in medium/heavy fleet mechanic repair preferred.
- Technical knowledge of major vehicle systems and diesel equipment preferred.
- Must be skilled in Diagnostics, Electrical, Air Brake systems, and HVAC.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Familiar with hydraulic systems.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you are on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it is going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.