Maintenance Tech 3
Orem, UT 84058 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $25/hr. (DOE) with a $4/hr. Shift differential.
SHIFT: Graveyard 3rd shift
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician – Level 3 to join our team in Orem, UT. In this role you will troubleshoot and perform advanced repairs to equipment of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems. Perform preventive maintenance on machines to ensure maximum operational availability. This is a full-time position on 3rd shift paying $25/hr. (DOE) plus $4/hr., shift differential.
- Perform machine moves per factory needs.
- Hook up new or moved machines for production.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines
- Respond to work orders and down-calls from dispatch
- Design and perform upgrades on machines with automation.
- Hook up coolant, power, water, etc.
- Advanced troubleshooting with machine issues on down-calls and repair equipment per machine schematics whether mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic machines and presses
- Train others to maintenance responsibilities as needed; direct and train production employees in Total Production Maintenance (TMP) efforts
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery
- Understand mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic schematics and use when performing maintenance repairs.
- Use a multimeter in troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education or 10 years of experience in mechanical and electrical repair of industrial machines.
- 5+ years of related work experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Mechanical/Electrical experience.
- HVAC requires enrollment in or completion of HVAC program.
- Must have experience with CNC and other industrial machinery.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Advanced root cause analysis
- Mechanical and electrical control and motor experience
- Willing to follow safety regulations and maintain clean orderly work area (5S)
- Associates of Applied Science in Machine Controls or Robotics
- Basic computer and math skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear and concise writing skills
- Ability to organize priorities and manage multiple tasks at once
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of three phase and single-phase power systems
- Apply learned Lean manufacturing principles to problem solving and daily work
- Troubleshooting skills, utilization of PDCA method for problem solving
- Certified to operate overhead crane, fork truck and scissor lift.
- Independent worker, self-motivated and works well with little supervision.
- Ability to complete projects with accurate documentation and repairs.
- Team player
- Machinist training
- Ability to think critically when problem solving and weighing cause and effect during down-calls.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.