Bristol, IN 46507 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SHIFT: M-F (7am-3pm)
We are seeking experienced Machine Operators for a full-time job opportunity in Bristol, IN. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing of quality products and enforcing quality standards.
- Setup and operate CNC machines.
- Review and understand blueprints.
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments. accessories, and materials on machines.
- Use precision measuring instruments to verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications
- Checks for machine readiness to ensure functionality and performance
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems
- Maintain a clean work area and ensure safe operation of all equipment
- Perform and document Operator Preventative Maintenance operations as needed
- Adhere to all company safety and operating procedures and policies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior CNC operator experience.
- Prior experience with machine setup and program offsets (a plus)
- Ability to set up and operate machines (a plus)
- Versed with using micrometers and calipers.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Time management skills.
- Physical ability to work 8+ hours standing, crouching, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K