Marshville, NC 28103 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SHIFT: Days (7am-5:30pm), Nights (5:30pm - 5am)
As a Machine Operator you will assemble wooden pallets with the use of an air driven (pneumatic) nail gun and ensure pallet configuration jig is maintained. You must have excellent eye and hand coordination in lining wood and nailing.
- Assemble wood pallets.
- Nail pallets with air driven (pneumatic) nail gun.
- Assure pallet configuration jig is maintained.
- Follow prescribed written and verbal instructions.
- Service and maintain nail gun.
- Follow safety rules always.
- Wear the required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) always.
- Keep the work area clean and orderly.
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree).
- Minimum one (1) year of nail gun operating experience preferred.
- Prior warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow instructions.
- Ability to work under supervision.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination in lining wood and nailing.
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds.
- Physical ability to work 8+ hours/day standing, walking, stooping, bending, crawling, reaching, pulling, pushing, lifting.
- Valid driver’s license or state issued photo identification.
- Willingness to give and being able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
"NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us."
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.