South Bend, IN US
- 6+ years of Superintendent experience.
- Ground up tilt, PEMB, or precast construction
- Big Box, self storage light industrial, distribution, mixed use, data center, life science, or multi family project experience.
- Looking for “A” players with stable work history.
- Must be willing and able to travel regionally or across the United States depending on project.
- Looking for candidates currently working for a medium or large general contractor.
- Attend the post award review meeting to receive project information and details for preplanning prior to construction
- Participate with the project manager in preparing a schedule of construction activities and their sequence, the organization structure, staff selection, and the manpower and construction equipment requirements of the project
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit
- Cooperate with architects or owner representatives on an amicable basis, but in the long term interest of the company
- Hold jobsite meetings with project manager and the regional manager
- Report regularly to the project manager to keep them constantly informed on job progress, plans, and problems that could significantly affect costs or schedules
- Maintain a daily diary to permanently record all significant project facts, events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts, commitments, agreements and approvals
- Direct adherence to the company's safety program in all phases and areas of the project