Lead Multifamily Superintendent- Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona 85001 US
TYPE OF JOB: Full-time
COMP RANGE: $90,000 -$120,000
- Manage safety, quality, schedule, production, logistics and coordination
- Represents the company in meetings and interfaces with all project stakeholders
- Coordinates and directs all subcontractor and vendors
- Works with the project team to establish goals and develop accountability
- Verifies to ensure subcontractor completes the assigned scope of work
- Seeks to learn changes in the industry
- 10-15 years of related experience working on commercial construction projects as a Superintendent
- Steady job history. Reasons for leaving will be discussed.
- Project experience size must be $30M+ as the main/lead Superintendent
- Experience working on multi-family projects highly preferred
- Possess strong computer skills; proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Procore, P6 (Primavera 6)
- Ability to effectively lead and manage teams.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with project team, customers, subcontractors, vendors, inspectors, and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of established construction practices, procedures, and techniques as well as applicable local, state and federal building codes.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, budget, change orders, safety standards, plans specifications, shop drawings, blue prints, submittals, manufacturer’s literature, contract documents and specifications, and CPM schedules.
- Understand construction scheduling and sequencing, and cost control.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.