Industrial Maintenance Technician
Fort Wayne, IN 46808 US
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
RATE OF PAY: $32/hr. - $35+ hr.
- Performs both electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic and mechanical equipment to complex PLC-controlled machinery
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance on production equipment
- Effectively troubleshoots failures and works in a team environment to determine root cause of failure
- Utilizes CMMS system to manage work orders, create and review work history, and manage parts use
- Conducts predictive maintenance inspections using predictive technologies such as vibration analysis, ultrasonic, oil analysis, and thermography
- Replaces and repairs parts; rebuilds equipment; and aligns gears, shafts, pulleys, and belts.
- Post-secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate a plus
- PLC test equipment experience including troubleshooting, repairs, PMs, and other world-class maintenance measures.
- Experience conducting predictive maintenance inspections using predictive technologies such as vibration analysis, ultrasonic, oil analysis, and thermography.
- Experience replacing and repairing parts; rebuilding equipment; and aligning gears, shafts, pulleys, and belts.
- Experienced, preferably by formal training, in principles and standards for mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical equipment operations
- Strong mathematical skills to include basic algebra for calculation of electrical/electronic equations as applicable
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume environment with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment or distribution center environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.