General Warehouse Associate/Operator
Romulus, MI 48174 US
- Operate forklift safely and effectively.
- Pick products to prepare for shipment.
- Handle incoming shipments.
- Enter all incoming orders into computer and RF systems.
- Perform general quality checks.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all incoming and outbound orders.
- Ensure warehouse and shipping areas are clean and organized.
- Adhere to all company safety and operational policies and procedures
- Prior experience in warehouse setting using power equipment preferred
- Be willing and attentive to learn.
- Ability to effectively lift 50 lbs. continuously throughout the shift.
- Ability to work 8+ hours standing, stooping, bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Comfortable using hand tools or willing to learn.
- Must have a consistent work history.
- Steel Toe boots required (additional PPE provided)
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.