General Warehouse Associate
Groveport, OH 43125 US
We are looking for GENERAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES in Groveport, OH. In this position you will be performing various tasks including, but not limited to, loading/unloading trailers, break down materials, cleaning items/area, and operating warehouse equipment (bailer, walkie rider, pallet jack).
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Operate warehouse equipment (walkie rider, bailer, pallet jack) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Loading and unloading.
- Order Picking.
- Quality Checks.
- Adhere to all company safety and operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure warehouse and shipping areas are clean and organized.
- Prior warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred, but not needed.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to work 8+ hours/day standing, bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Communication skills verbal and written.
- Time management skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Valid driver’s license or state issued photo identification.
- Willingness to give and able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.