JOB TYPE: Full-time
RATE OF PAY: $16 - $17.45 Hourly
SHIFT: 1st shift (6am-4:30pm), 2nd shift (4:45pm-3:15am), Sun-Wed or Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday
NCW is looking for General Warehouse Associates in Brownsburg, IN. Open positions are full-time across all shifts performing various tasks including, but not limited to, loading and unloading, put away, labeling, picking, packing, and operating warehouse equipment to move material within the facility.
JOB DUTIES: (including but not limited to)
- Put away
- Order Picking
- Retrieve order according to quantity, size etc., ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Adhere to all company safety and operational policies and procedures
- Other duties assigned
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work as a team member
- Basic computer knowledge
- Communication skills; verbal and written
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work for 8+ hours standing, stooping, bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program
“NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.”
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.