NCW https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63100/logos/ncw-logo-social-media.png https://www.teamncw.com https://www.teamncw.com true
General Assembly / Material Handler
Pendleton, IN 46064 US
Posted: 03/21/2023 2023-03-21 2023-04-26 Industry: Skilled Manufacturing Job Number: JT891538610
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAY RANGE: $16 - $17 DOE
SHIFT: Monday – Friday (7am-3:30pm)
The General Assembly/Material Handler will be responsible for the cleaning and prepping of final products for shipping, touch up of products as needed and help in the assembly of finished product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (including but not limited to)
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, and other verbal or written instructions.
- Use tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Work with other team members to assemble products.
- Use reasoning to solve problems as they arise.
- Load/Unload materials
- Cleaning and prepping of final products for shipment.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Previous experience operating forklifts, hand trucks, fork trucks, pallet jacks a plus
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Great Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledgeable in basic hand tools
- Ability to lift heavy weight.
- Ability to work 8+ hours standing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program
“NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.”
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.