NCW https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63100/logos/ncw-logo-social-media.png https://www.teamncw.com https://www.teamncw.com true
Rochester, NY 14611 US
Posted: 03/21/2023 2023-03-21 2023-04-26 Industry: Warehouse / Light Industrial Job Number: JB9675737
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SHIFT: Days, Monday - Friday (7am-4pm)
We are looking for experienced certified Forklift Operators with prior experience driving industrial vehicles. In this position you will perform a variety of tasks including loading and unloading warehouse materials, optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory by utilization RF scanning equipment.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior Warehouse/manufacturing experience.
- Proven experience as a forklift operator.
- Valid forklift certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
- Referral Program
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.