Marshville, NC 28103 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
RATE OF PAY: $14 - $15 Hourly
SHIFT: Days, 10-Hour (7am-5:30pm)
JOB DUTIES: (including but not limited to)
- Provides production departments with material from inventory according to production schedule
- Moves material in process from one station to another (if necessary).
- Band, wrap and/or pack of finished goods, and label material.
- Moves finished goods from production area to finished goods inventory (yard or warehouse).
- Assist production with bottle necks and other material needs.
- Provide general preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Complete pre-shift/startup equipment checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
- Maintain rough material and finished goods inventory yard organized and clean.
- Maintain correct paperwork and production records as required
- Follow forklift rules and policies.
- Adhere to all company safety and operational procedures and policies
- Participate in safety, other programs, and meetings.
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous forklift operation experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
- Basic math skills
- Clear and effective communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to frequently get on and off a forklift, to withstand operations in rough surfaces, to work in a wide range of weather conditions, and operate a forklift for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
- To perform this job's functions will require the following physical demands: occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling, frequent climbing and balancing, occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.