JOB TYPE: Full-time
RATE OF PAY: $17 - $19 Hourly (DOE)
SHIFT: 1st & 2nd
We are looking for an experienced Forklift Operator as direct support to overall production and material inventory management. Prior experience in material handling in a warehouse manufacturing setting is preferred.
JOB DUTIES: (included but not limited to)
- Safely and efficiently move materials and product within or near the plant site
- Maintain production line equipment with raw materials to eliminate down-time
- Load/Unload materials by operating overhead cranes and forklifts
- Other duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse or manufacturing experience required
- Previous experience in forklift operations required. Certifications a plus
- Previous experience in overhead crane operations a plus
- Previous material handling experience preferred.
- Must be physically able to repeatedly lift to 75 lbs.
- Understand, follow, and comply with all company safety and operating procedures and policies
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program
“NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.”
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drives NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.